BDO in Belarus operates in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Belarus and provides the following services based on the methodologies and practices of COBIT, ITIL, PMI, and ISO 27000 standards for information security:
Evaluation of the current state of IT:
- evaluation of IT administration and management, including organizational structure, management practices and procedures, key IT performance indicators;
- evaluation of the existing software architecture and their interaction;
- evaluation of compliance of strategic IT goals and capabilities of the existing IT architecture with the goals and objectives of the business strategy.
Evaluation of information security and cyber stability system in the following areas:
- data protection;
- ensuring operational reliability;
- risk management of information security threats, including outsourcing and use of third-party information services;
- information security incident management and situational awareness.
Assessment of IT process opportunities/maturity:
- development of a strategic IT development plan;
- IT risk assessment and management;
- ensuring continuity of IT services;
- ensuring security of IT systems.
In order to get a detailed consultation, clarify the cost of services or request a commercial offer, you can send us a request.
Submit a request