Inna is a practising certified valuer. Her professional experience in valuation is over 12 years and includes management of large-scale projects to provide valuation services in accordance with Belarusian and International Valuation Standards, as well.
Her work mainly focuses on assets valuation for enterprises and financial institutions for the financial reporting purposes; assets impairment testing and purchase price allocation in M&A transactions according to IFRS; business valuation; valuation of all types of tangible assets and intellectual property for pledge, share capital contributions and other purposes; financial modelling (development of business plans).
Education and qualification
The Academy of Public Administration under the aegis of the President of the Republic of Belarus, major in Economics and Business Administration (2005);
The Economy Research Institute of the Ministry of Economy, PhD course major in Economics and National Economy Management (2009);
World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), General Course on Intellectual Property (2013);
Belarusian State Economic University, major in Economic Law (2014);
Valuer attestation certificates of compliance with qualification requirements for valuation of:
- capital structures (buildings, structures), not completed construction projects, isolated premises, parking spaces (the State Committee on Property of the Republic of Belarus, 2007);
- machinery, equipment, inventory, vehicles, materials and other property (the State Committee on Property of the Republic of Belarus, 2007);
- land plots (the State Committee on Property of the Republic of Belarus, 2008);
- intellectual property (the State Committee on Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus, 2012);
- enterprises as property complexes (businesses), shares and securities (the State Committee on Property of the Republic of Belarus, 2016);
Certificate of qualification in preparing and apprising financial statements – Level 4 Diploma in Accounting to International Standards (International Association of Book-keepers (IAB), UK 2014).