BDO in Belarus is a leading audit and consulting company and a member of the BDO network – the fifth-largest (in terms of total revenue) network of independent audit and consulting companies’ worldwide, employing more than
88,120 people in 167 countries.
BDO in Belarus is one of the largest audits and consulting companies that maintained a staff of about 100 employees. 22 auditors of the company have an Auditor qualification certificate of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus; 8 specialists obtained a qualification certificate of audit specialists acting in banks and nonbank financial institutions; 23 experts have completed IFRS special training:
- 13 specialists, who have АССА DipIFR diplomas, including 4 specialists, who successfully passed «ACCA F7 Financial Reporting» exam (requirements of the exam are close to DipIFR exam program);
- 3 specialists, who are full ACCA Members;
- 8 specialists, who have IFRS diplomas by program of Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA, Great Britain);
- 2 specialists, who have IFRS diplomas by program of International Association of Book-keepers (IAB, Great Britain).
Also: 2 specialists have certificates of conducting an independent appraisal of intellectual property objects; 2 specialists have Qualification certificates of the tax consultant, issued by the Ministry of Taxes and Duties of the Republic of Belarus.
BDO in Belarus has been acting in a role of a reliable advisor for national and foreign companies more than 20 years. According to Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus rating, the company holds a leading position in the audit market services.
The BDO company is an accredited provider of audit services, including audits of commercial and non-commercial projects funded by the following organizations:
- IMF - International Monetary Fund;
- WB - World Bank;
- EBRD - European Bank for Reconstruction and Development;
- IFC - International Finance Corporation.
In 2019 company received status of ACCA Approved Employer for Trainee Development (Platinum) and Professional Development.